Are you looking for work experience in public sector reform? How would you like to be paid for it? Please do note that this is an opportunity aimed at those who are able to commit 2 to 3 days per week for 6 weeks.
**I don’t have any further details on this role so if you do have any questions please contact Runnymede directly.**
‘In This Together?’ Internship
Runnymede is currently looking for a paid intern (London Living Wage) to assist with a project looking to measure the impact of public sector reform and to access how these cuts are affecting all workers, and in particular workers from marginalised groups.Please click here for more information about the project.
The successful candidate’s primary task will be drafting and sending out Freedom of Information requests to local authorities, NHS Trusts and universities and collating the responses. There may also be the opportunity to be involved with analysing the data and conducting interviews.
- Internet based research to identify who the FOI requests should be sent to
- Sending out the FYI requests, responding to enquiries and following up with bodies that are late to respond.
- Collating all responses into a spreadsheet
- Possibility of getting involved with analysing the data and conducting interviews.
- Good general admin skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of desk-based research
- Excellent IT skills (word and excel in particular)
- Quantitative research skills desirable but not essential
- Interest in race equality / social justice
To apply, please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org