Women in Law is a service which, amongst other things, helps with the professional development of women lawyers. Student membership is encouraged and you can sign up here for this free service.
Why network as a student?
- Make valuable contacts in the legal industry (potentially leading to work experience)
- Enhance your job search by being in the know about potential opportunities
- Build confidence in mixing with legal professionals
- Expand knowledge of people’s roles and different types of law firms
- Learn to put yourself at ease in the world of law before you have to attend interviews
- Learn the lifelong skill of relationship building